We Are A Charity Organization That Raises Money Through Tailgates!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AT OUR SUMMER OF 2023 EVENTS!
Thank you to everyone that came out and supported our summer of 2023 events in Charleston, SC and Camden, NJ. We appreciate all of you, and couldn't do what we do without you!
While we don't have any upcoming events currently planned, we invite you to still support the charities that we support throughout the year - NAMI Lowcountry, NAMI Bucks County, PA and The Music Resource Center. Please click on the links below if you'd like more information on our charities, or if you'd like to volunteer or donate to them directly.
Check Out Tailgate Caravan on GMA3:What You Need To Know!
Presenting Our Apple Vacations 2023 Grand Prize Raffle!
We are excited to be giving away another amazing vacation this year, courtesy of Apple Vacations!
The winner will receive:
-3 nights/4 days All-Inclusive Accommodations for 2 adults at Secrets Riviera Cancun -Resort & Spa
-Round trip Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights from select gateways nationwide to Cancun, Mexico for 2 adults
-Round trip private transfers from AmstarDMC for 2 adults
*Note that winner is responsible for air taxes and fuel surcharges, and optional Travel Protection
Raffle ends Sunday October 9th, winner drawn Monday October 10th 2023. Travel to commence between October 10th 2023-October 10th 2024
Rules, Guidelines & Amenities
1. This form must be completed and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 45 days or less prior to departure and no less than 14 days prior to departure.
2. Reservations must be made through the Apple Vacations Promotions Department. We regret that we are unable to accept reservation requests by phone or in person. Trip is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another on ENVF air and of equal value, equal rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. If winner contacts hotel or airline, trip will be forfeited in full. Winner must be 21 years or older and travel with a valid passport. ALG Vacations staff and family members are not eligible to win or travel.
3. Departure and arrival taxes, Trip Mate Part B Travel Protection and fuel surcharges (approximately $335 - $460 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure within the time stated on your confirmation email. Air carrier baggage charges are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. Any optional service fees including seat selection, meals, and drinks are not included. Environmental tax may apply at hotel check-in.
4. Allow an average of 1-2 weeks to receive a confirmation on your trip
5. Apple Vacations will email travel documents for your flight and hotel once payment has been received. No changes can be made once confirmed. A cancellation will result in the forfeiture of this certificate.
6. Restricted dates of travel include: 5 days prior to and after holidays such as Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and other U.S. government holidays (i.e. Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, etc.). Trips are subject to availability and blackout dates. Additional restrictions may apply.
7. Apple Vacations cannot provide upgrades on promotional rooms. Please ask upon arrival at front desk for cost of upgrade.
8. The parties are acting as independent contractors with respect to each other. Neither party undertakes by this Agreement, or otherwise, to perform any obligation of the other party. Neither party shall be construed as an employee, agent, legal representative, partner or joint venture of the other, or acting as the agent of the other in any respect, all other provisions of this Agreement, notwithstanding. Neither party shall have the authority to contract for or bind the other in any manner and shall not represent itself as an agent of the other party or as otherwise authorized to act for or on behalf of the other party.